TangVision, founded by a Chinese photographer Xiaotang Deng in 2013, is primarily a wedding/pre-wedding photography studio in Shanghai, China. TangVision offers domestic and oversea photo shoot in Beijing, Hong Kong, New York, Sydney, London, Paris, etc. Meanwhile, as one of the top photography studios, it holds nationwide workshops each year to share shooting skills for professional photographers.
Except photography relevant to wedding, TangVision has two sub-studios: TangVision Girl and TangVision Baby, which specifically serve ladies and babies.
TangVision believes that each photo has its own story and emotion; each photo is unique.
Tangvision aims to record life for people in love, no matter they are single, soon-to-be-married, or married. Everything related to wedding and love can be posted on social media platforms of this entity.
- Female: in a long-term relationship, planning to get married, engaged, bride-to-be, aged from 20 to 35, especially the resident of spots for photography or Chinese currently living in New York, Sydney, London, etc;
- Ladies who are keen on taking photos; and
- Pregnant women or mothers, aged from 21 to 38
- Mother, daughter, grandmother, sisters, future in-laws, friends, and colleagues of the target women;
- Partner of the target women; and
- Other professional photographers